ABOUT JCA SCHOOL SUPPORT
To provide high quality, flexible and comprehensive support to Schools, Children’s Centres and Academies, tailored to the needs of each establishment. All work will ensure compliance with Audit, SFVS and School Workforce requirements.
JCA School Support offers a friendly, independent and affordable service for schools. Our speciality is advising and supporting Head Teachers and Governors in strategic financial management, budget setting, and budget monitoring. The team currently consists of 6 experienced School Business Managers/Strategic Financial Consultants/Finance Officers working across 50 schools and academies within the London Borough of Croydon, Southwark and Lewisham.
We listen to the needs of our customers and tailor an individual solution that sees customers returning year on year. We are also seeing a growth in new business. The wealth of experience across our team ensures our service is delivered to the highest level and in a Professional, Credible and Ethical manner.
_ _ _
SCHOOLS & ACADEMIES
Our team has considerable experience in both school and Local Authority financial and business management. Over the past three years we have also assisted Schools in both converting to an Academy/advice on funding as well as offering a financial service. Each member of the team holds the relevant qualification for their role:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Possess a certificate in School Business Management (CSBM) or a relevant professional qualification in financial management.
- Experience at Senior Level in Education or in Financial Management with a track record of delivering strategic goals.
- Knowledge of appropriate financial and monitoring systems, within a local authority.
- (CIPFA) Certificate in Financial reporting for Academies
- Relevant accountancy qualifications
- GDPR Compliant